OSHA Compliance,Training and Recommendations
- Team leader for CAA sampling primarily for volatile organics
- Lead on a team sampling for particulate matter
- Experienced in capture efficiency determination, VOST, Methods 1, 2, 3, 4,5 and 25A
- Planning, writing Pretest Protocols, sampling, writing and submitting final report to the PA DEP.
More than 20 years' experience
Clean Air Act Compliance Sampling
- Air Emission testing
- Industrial Hygiene monitoring and analysis
- Ambient air monitoring
- Compliance Assessment
- Monitoring plans and protocols
- Occupational health and Industrial Hygiene assessment
- Project Management/Coordination
- Pretest Protocols
- Compliance reporting (federal, state and local)
Why hire Adams Safety Consulting?
To help you achieve a safer workplace and a healthier bottom line!
Workplace Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Assessments: Bob Adams is a trained consultant not only trained to recognize workplace safety and health hazards but also can offer expertise in improving the efficiency of the workplace.
Construction Job-Safety-Analysis Who is supervising the supervisors? We not only train and instruct workers on-site but also middle and executive management on the importance of recognizing and correcting job hazards.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements: Does your professional organization need a speaker? Contact Bob Adams for information on our educational presentations.
Implementation of State Programs: We can assist with the implementation and management of state programs that may result in significant Workers’ Compensation Premium savings.
Phone Support: Help is only a toll-free phone call away. Telephone support is an integral part of our service. If inspected by OSHA, my clients can call me at 814-756-5957 for immediate guidance. Anytime my clients have a safety question, they can either call or email me at email@example.com.